Diversity and Inclusion
Diversity is one of ONEOK’s five core values. A diverse workforce and inclusive workplace are integral to our business strategy and critical to our continued success. At ONEOK, we are committed to proactively and consciously embracing diversity by recognizing and appreciating the numerous characteristics that make individuals unique. We strive to foster a culture of inclusion and create an environment where each individual connected with our company feels valued. Our goal is for all to be respected and appreciated for their identities, talents, experiences, ideas, similarities and differences, and for everyone to know that their contributions have a significant impact on ONEOK.
To further our goal of diversity and inclusion companywide, we’ve taken many steps, including:
- Establishing a Diversity and Inclusion Council, chaired by our CEO and comprises employees from across our business units and geographic footprint to guide the diversity and inclusion strategy;
Providing diversity and inclusion educational opportunities and skills training to all ONEOK employees;
- Launching the ONEOK Women’s Resource Group, an internal organization with a mission to “strengthen ONEOK’s business performance and position ONEOK as an employer of choice by engaging, developing and retaining women.”
- Seeking new hires with diverse perspectives proactively from such organizations as Diversity Jobsite, Recruit Military, and Women in Business and Industry, among others.
- Supporting a number of diversity groups and associations at the colleges and universities where we recruit;
- Implementing domestic-partner health benefits matching those that are offered to spouses;
- Encouraging participation in and support of diverse and inclusive community activities through the ONEOK Foundation and Volunteers with Energy;
- Employing a fulltime, dedicated diversity and inclusion professional to drive our strategy.