Awards and Achievements
From our inclusive culture and ethical business practices to our commitment to safety and community service, ONEOK's reputation as an industry leader and premier employer is reflected in our legacy of achievement.
- Recognized as one of FORTUNE Magazine’s “World’s Most Admired Companies.”
- Named one of Oklahoma Magazine's Best Companies to Work For – 2016, 2015, 2014, 2013, 2012, 2011.
- Named one of Tulsa’s best places to work by the Tulsa Business Journal’s Employees’ Choice Program.
- Tulsa Area United Way Million Dollar Award winner
- Oklahoma Business Ethics Compass Award Winner
- Named “Big Company of the Year” by Big Brothers Big Sisters in Tulsa, Oklahoma.
Diversity and Inclusion
- One of 20 top businesses in Tulsa recognized for diversity and inclusion by the Tulsa Chamber of Commerce’s Diversity Business Council.
- Registers 85/100 on Human Rights Campaign (HRC)’s Corporate Equality Index of more than 700 major employers’ policies and practices regarding inclusion of lesbian, gay, bisexual and transgender (LGBT) employees. HRC is the largest civil rights organization working to achieve equality for lesbian, gay, bisexual and transgender Americans.
- A “Winning W Company” for 2015, as recognized by the 2020 Women on Boards nonprofit committed to increasing the percentage of women on corporate boards to 20 percent by the year 2020.
Environment, Safety and Health
- Ranked 285 of 500 in Newsweek’s Green Rankings.
- Recognized for “excellence in health and safety” at our Mont Belvieu, Texas, NGL fractionation facility three consecutive years by the Occupational Safety and Health Administration.
- ONEOK Rockies Midstream and ONEOK Hydrocarbon awarded BNSF Railway’s 2013 Product Stewardship Award for transporting a minimum of 500 loaded tank cars of hazardous materials with zero non-accident releases during the entire transportation cycle.
- ONEOK Partners named Natural Gas STAR Gathering and Processing Partner by the Environmental Protection Agency for voluntary reduction of methane emissions – one of three greenhouse gases – from line loss.
- ONEOK Partners’ Viking Gas Transmission earned a 2011 Wisconsin Corporate Safety Award from the Wisconsin Safety Council and the Wisconsin Department of Workforce Development and a Meritorious Achievement Award in Occupational Safety from the Minnesota Safety Council.
- ONEOK Partners’ Midwestern Gas Transmission/Guardian Pipeline and ONEOK Gas Transportation
received a 2011 American Gas Association Safety Achievement Award.
Health and wellness
- Awarded a “Health Champion Designation” by the American Diabetes Association, 2016.
- Designated a “Start Fit Friendly Company” by the American Heart Association
- Recognized as a “Certified Healthy Company” by the Oklahoma State Department of Health, Oklahoma Academy, State Chamber of Oklahoma and Oklahoma Turning Point Council.
- Ranked No. 237 overall and fifth among its peers in the pipeline industry in FORTUNE's list of the 500 largest Corporations in America.
- Ranked 366 on Barron's "America's Top 500 Companies"
- ONEOK and ONEOK Partners rank 155 and 120, respectively, on Platt’s list of Top 250 Global Energy Companies. The companies also ranked 12th and ninth globally among natural gas storage and transportation companies.